“To assist and support, through fellowship and action, the fathers and families of individuals with Down Syndrome”
Our mission is simple, but our impact is profound. Come see what D.A.D.S. is all about and what we can do together for our community.
• Enhancing a father’s knowledge and resources about children and individuals with Down Syndrome.
• Helping to build personal advocacy skills.
• Helping families cope with the unique challenges of raising a child with Down Syndrome.
• Creating a safe environment of support where men can openly share experiences.
• Building camaraderie and helping create genuine friendships between fathers and families of children with Down Syndrome.
Our first meeting will be a Pancake breakfast, so bring your child/children and come hungry. June 22nd, 10am-2pm. Please RSVP on our Facebook events page or send your RSVP to email@example.com.
Childcare is not available for this event.